Monday, 17 November 2014

WIM final concept

After almost a complete mental breakdown trying to start this concept painting nothing really worked. I tried using maya, painting directly with colours (instead of the usual values first - then the colour layer) and I started over and over again but nothing was coming out properly. At the end I reached a point where I stopped caring and doodled in my sketchbook, scanned it in and was happy with the result.

 I used all my tricks to get the creative juices flowing, but it wasn't fun :(
Screenshot of it still being in the middle of nowhere but added some of the water-colour paper texture

Aaaaaand that's the final version.

No comments:

Post a Comment