Monday 23 February 2015

Photoshop Workshop: Master Studies

We did some really cool exercises with Jordan today. The first one was environment studies. What I learned from the exercise is my inability to see orange tones and browns, I'll definitely work on those colours more.
The second study was from a portrait. We started by flipping the canvas upside down which made it easier and then working on the details.
For the third one we only had 20 minutes or so and I'm not entirely happy with the results, needs a lot more work.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I think the environment studies are very successful : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam, remember when you gave me that red pastel in life drawing once and I saw it as orange?
    See I actually had a problem with that colour :P

    ReplyDelete